The Rams Organization is in the Greater 19 Youth Football League. Our program is structured in terms of safety, competition, organization and with the focus on playing the game.
Football Player and Cheerleader registration
- Parents can register their children by downloading and completing one of the forms below.
- 2016 NORWIN RAMS CHEERLEADING REGISTRATION – blank
- 2016 NORWIN RAMS FOOTBALL REGISTRATION – blank
- Attach a copy of birth certificate & medical insurance card
- The completed form and attachments can be emailed to:
- A member of the organization will then contact you
Football Ages: 6 through 13 (age on 4/30/16):
- K-2nd grade team (Instructional)
- 3rd-4th grade team (Developmental)
- 5th-6th grade team (Junior Varsity)
- 7th grade team (Varsity)
Cheerleader Ages: 6 through 12
- Enrollment Fee: Includes uniform (shell and skirt) and pom-poms & 3 day camp
- Beginning stunts and tumbling are permissible, with parent/ guardian approval
- Additional costs (spankies, warm-up suits, rain gear, shoes, bodysuit, etc.) will apply.
Football Players – $150 ($110 with helmet program)
Cheerleaders – $125